- Stainless steel watch with textured black bezel, multi-function dial, magnified date window, and logo-embossed strap
- 45 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Rubber band featuring fold-over-clasp-with-push-button
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
Release Date: 2014-09-30
Details: Tissot, the "Innovators by Tradition." has been pioneering craftsmanship and innovation since its foundation in 1853. The Tissot innovation leadership is enabled by the development of high-tech products, special materials, and advanced functionality. Since then, Tissot's timepieces have been chosen as official timekeepers for world championships in cycling, motorcycling, fencing, and ice hockey. Also, Tissot is currently the official watch and timekeeper of NASCAR.