- Go green with Japanese solar quartz watch - responsible choice for ecologically minded customer. Watch movement powered by the energy of Sun
- Japanese solar powered quartz movement with analog display and hardlex crystal dial window
- Date calendar, water-resistant, solar, solar
- Stainless steel case with black dial
- Water resistant to 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 feet : suitable for professional marine activity serious surface water sports and skin diving
Details: Since being established in 1881, Seiko has contributed to society with one revolutionary product after another - starting with the production of Japan's first wrist watch in 1913 and including the creation of the world's first quartz watch in 1969. Seiko has also been the official time keeper at many international sporting events since the Tokyo Olympic Games in 1964. Seiko has been privileged to share moments of tremendous excitement with athletes and spectators worldwide. Watches are Seiko's business. Through them, they seek to share their pleasure and pride in production, giving you pleasure and pride in possession, and adding a touch of enchantment to every precious moment. We are proud to assure you that our Seiko watches are 100% authentic. It will come in a genuine Seiko presentation gift box with documentation.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.8 x 3.6 inches