Brand: Saddleback Leather Co.
- THE MOST UNIQUE TRAVEL DUFFEL BAG - The Saddleback Waterbag is a beautiful and extremely versatile duffel bag design! Made of 1 solid piece of leather, the design features one, roomy open space with no pockets. The Medium Waterbag is carry on size and holds enough for a multi-day overnight trip, while the Large Waterbag can fit enough for a week long trip. Loved by military, sheriffs, police, men, women and business folks, this duffle bag also works great as a sports or everyday carry bag.
- 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We are so confident in the quality of leather designs, we back everything we sell with a 100 Year Warranty. Our company motto is "They'll Fight Over It When You're Dead". Whichever lucky grandchild inherits this leather duffle bag, our grandchildren will help them out with any issues that may come up.
- 100% FULL-GRAIN BOOT LEATHER - Crafted from tough, 100% Full-Grain Boot Leather, which takes hits well and looks even better with age. Full-Grain is the top layer of the cow skin, which is the most expensive and durable part. Thicker than typical, cheap genuine leather, our leather becomes soft and supple as it ages.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Like all our briefcases, the Waterbag is stitched with marine-grade polyester thread, and reinforced with copper rivets for super durability. It is also built with 1 piece of leather to minimize seams and weak points and features a 6" removable, interior pigskin insert.
- 30 DAY RETURN POLICY - We offer a fantastic 30 day return period as long as the item is in new condition. Buying online is tough, especially when you can't hold or touch a duffel bag before you buy it. We want to make it as simple as possible for you so you'll never have to worry.
THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER WATERBAG
Did you know that the more pieces of leather a bag is made with, the weaker it becomes? That's why we design all Saddleback Leather bags with the fewest pieces of leather possible. Made of only 1 solid piece of leather, the Waterbag is waterproof when rolled and buckled. This awesome design features two handle configurations for comfortable carrying and an adjustable shoulder strap to carry over the shoulder or to use on the Medium Size to convert to a backpack. Three exterior straps keep the bad guys out and help to cinch the bag down, but can also be tucked away inside through secret slots when carrying like a tote. Lastly, there is also a 6" interior removable pigskin lining for extra structure and protection.
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE BEST PEOPLE - The quality of our leather duffel bags is only as good as the people that make them. We only hire the best sewers, leather workers, and quality control folks.
2. TANNING PROCESS - Saddleback only uses premium Chrome Tanned leather from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
3. THE LEATHER - We use the best, most expensive, rugged, full grain cow leather. The leather will soften with use and develop a beautiful patina with age. Because of natural oils, shade may vary. Logo may vary from what is shown.
4. MARINE GRADE POLYESTER THREAD - Our thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. UV and saltwater resistant, you'll find the same thread used in boat sails.
5. NO BREAKABLE PARTS - Our hardware is Surgical Grade Stainless Steel 316. You will not find snaps, magnets, zippers, Velcro or wheels on our leather designs.
6. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built this Waterbag to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle angry crocodiles, stampeding elephants, your daily morning commute, and small children. If this leather duffle bag goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 14.3 x 14.3 inches