- Brushed and polished stainless steel case (43.50 mm in diameter, 13 mm thick), Mineral crystal screw-down case-back, Black ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel with white 60 minute scale
- Black dial with 'Oris' printed at the 12 o'clock position, Silver-tone hands with luminescent coating, Sweep center seconds hand, Applied silver-tone indices with luminescent coating
- Date window at the 6 o'clock position, Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating inside, Screw-down crown
- Swiss automatic movement, Oris caliber 733, Base SW 200-1, 28'800 A/h, 4 Hz vibrations, 26 jewels, Power reserve of 38 hours, Water resistant to 30 ATM/300 meters/984 feet
- Blue rubber strap, Push button deployment buckle with divers extension, Fits up to a 9 inch wrist
Details: AQUIS DATE: The seas of time, the result of extensive research and collaborative thinking, the Oris Aquis is a fully functional watch series that doesn't compromise on style, and is as at home in the urban jungle as it is deep beneath the waves.