Brand: Ocean Crawler
Color: Blue Orange
- ✔ A UNIQUE DIVING TIMEPIECE: Underline your life experience with the Ocean Crawler diver and make every moment of your day count. The classic design of this automatic self winding dive watch makes a timeless, eye-catching timepiece for all occasions that will make heads turn.
- ✔ WATER RESISTANCE TESTED: Every single Ocean Crawler diving watch has been submerged in water and subjected to a pressure 30% greater than that found at the depth of 1000 feet. This means that every Ocean Crawler is not just capable of resisting at least 1000 feet of water pressure. It has actually done so.
- ✔ ULTIMATE SHOCK RESISTANCE: Ocean crawler watches have to pass a severe, high-impact hammer test before their launch, which submits the watch to an impact equivalent to 6,000G, hundreds of times more than a car crash test. Yet, the watch has to remain unharmed and fully functional afterwards, perfectly capable of keeping accurate time.
- ✔ 300 NUMBERED UNITS ONLY - LIMITED EDITION WATCH: There are only a total of 300 units of the LIMITED EDITION original version. They all come with both rubber and leather straps, 120 click unidirectional bezel, a stainless steel case and a thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.5mm thickness, 3 times more than any diver watch on the market. Watch dial includes bright Swiss C3 Superluminova numbers and markers.
- ✔ THE LAST DIVER WATCH YOU'LL EVER BUY: Every Ocean Crawler watch comes with a 5-year manufacturer warranty but that's just a mere formality since this watch will most likely serve you for an entire lifetime, keeping precise time wherever you are, being fully waterproof and shock- resistant to above ISO 1413 standards.
Publisher: Ocean Crawler
Details: Ocean Crawler is an American watchmaking company based in Rochester, New York, which specializes in self-winding and automatic mechanical watches. The designs have been praised for their clean retro aesthetic drawing influence from subtle evocative accents.
Ocean Crawler watches are built for an active lifestyle and have to pass ten different shock tests before being released. The most severe is the high impact hammer test. This shock testing equipment submits the watch to an impact equivalent to 6,000 G - Hundreds of times more than a car crash test. Yet the watch has to remain unharmed and fully functional afterwards, maintaining a high standard of accuracy.
Before being shipped, every Ocean Crawler watch is immersed in water and subjected to a pressure 30 percent greater than that found at the depth to which it is guaranteed. This means that every Ocean Crawler is not just capable of resisting at least 300 meters of water pressure. It has actually done so.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
• True water resistance to 1000 feet or 300 meters
• Powerful shock resistance to 6000G
• Automatic, precise diver watch - no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
• Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.5mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection under water.
• Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years