- Brushed stainless steel watch featuring engraved bezel, left-hand pushers and crown, and three chronograph subdials
- 48 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Three-link stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with double push-button safety and Micro Adjust closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
Publisher: Nixon Inc.
Details: Wrist game proper with the bold design of The 48-20 Chrono watch from Nixon®. Custom solid stainless steel case with unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer. Hardened mineral crystal. Triple gasket screw down and pushers, anodized aluminum pusher sleeve on chronograph start pusher, stainless steel screw down caseback, and screw pin lugs. Custom solid stainless steel three-link bracelet with a solid stainless steel micro adjust double locking clasp. Miyota Japanese quartz six-hand wide eye 1/20th second chronograph with date and 9 hour crown placement. Dial features:• Surrounded by a concave dial ring.• Bold printed indices.• Printed seconds track.• CD textured subdials.• Custom molded hands. Water resistant up to 200 meters. Imported. Measurements: Case Height: 48 mm Case Width: 48 mm Case Depth: 14 mm Band Width: 1 in Band Circumference/Length: 10 in Weight: 7.4 oz This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.8 x 3.1 inches