Color: Black IP
- Made in Switzerland; Features precision 26 Jewel Swiss Automatic Movement (Sellita SW200); Functions without a battery; powers automatically with the movement of your arms
- Screw-down crown and caseback
- Scratch resistant and anti-reflective sapphire crystal - on the front and back of the watch (skeleton back)
- Water resistant to 100 meters (328 feet)
- 316L stainless steel case with black IP coating; 3-dimensional multilayered black dial with orange numbers; Date function; Super-LumiNova BGW9 luminescence on indexes and hands for night visibility; Individual serial number on the back of the watch
Details: The LIV GX1-A Swiss Automatic Watch is made in Switzerland, and offers all the durability and convenience of a sports watch, with an adaptable style well suited for a work day or a more classic setting. The watch is constructed of 316L stainless steel with IP coating that doesn't fade or come off and features a screw down crown and caseback. The 42 millimeter easy to read three-dimensional multi-layered dial features luminous indexes and hands for excellent night visibility, and an orange seconds hand. The date displays subtly at the 3 o'clock. The high-quality sapphire crystal on the front and back of the watch is anti-reflective and scratch resistant, making the watch look like new after many years of wear. The watch's skeleton back allows for the full view of the 26 Jewel Swiss precision movement. This mechanically powered timepiece is water resistant up to 100 meters (328 feet) and features a power reserve of 38 hours. It is backed by a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 7.1 x 5.5 inches