- 10" tall leather uppers made from 2.8 mm full grain leather feature double and triple stitching throughout for added durability
- Featuring our new custom K-73 Outsole, which offers a deep, open tread pattern with 360 degrees of traction teeth and lugs and a solid, extremely durable one-piece vulcanized rubber sole
- Forged boot hardware offers corrosion resistance and swivels instead of breaking
- Durable Windtex waterproof membrane and no insulation keeps you dry and lets you focus on the job at hand
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM impact and compression safety standards
Publisher: Kenetrek Boots
Details: Linemen, cable installers, arborists, tree service workers... any worker can't afford a boot failure... and that's the foundation from where we began designing this tough, built for comfort boot.
From our seamless, one piece vamp construction to hardware that swivels instead of breaks, we thought of every detail so that you could forget about your boots and concentrate on the job at hand.
10" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
7mm nylon midsoles for extra support in difficult terrain
Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 impact, compression, and electrical hazard safety standards
Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
Reinforced rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance
Package Dimensions: 16.5 x 14.4 x 4.6 inches