- Case: stainless steel 38 mm
- Function: automatic clockwork j800.1,25 stones, 28.000 half-vibrations / hour, Inca-bloc-shock-resistance
- Pointer: shines bright in the dark
- Bracelet: calfskin band with toothed buckle
- Glass (exclusive Junghans): arched plexi-hard glass with SICRALAN MRL UV coating from the technology leader GfO for high scratch resistance, improved UV-resistance and intensive depth-brilliance
Details: Just like the already designed mechanic watches from Max Bill in 1962, the presented chronometers mirror the tension force between strict, reduced shaping on the one hand and the appliance of seamless, natural forms on the other. A common, exceptional characteristic of the "new ones" is the emphasized simple-kept, white dial. Its slight curvature gives a really elegant note to the clock. Either numbers or decent lines inform about the actual time. Moreover, the contrast between corpus and black leather bracelet gives the watch its classic appearance. The Swiss automatic clockwork ETA 2824 ensures great accuracy.