Brand: J.W. Hulme Co.
Color: Pebbled Black Leather
- 12"W x 16"H x 5"D - 3.6 lbs
- Flap entry with quick-release turn-lock closures under buckles
- Expandable main compartment
- Made using only the finest materials to create leather goods of exceptional quality
- J.W. Hulme has been crafting the finest leather goods for more than a century. Noticeably understated, heirloom quality, classic style. With a nod to the past, our products are made for the future.
Details: Make a fast transition from the boardroom to your next excursion with this versatile companion. This leather backpack features expert detailing and an expandable main compartment, interior padded pocket for iPad, large exterior pocket, hidden turn-lock closures, solid brass hardware and adjustable padded shoulder straps. Crafted in our exclusive American Heritage Leather which is full-grain, semi-naked, with natural variation.
J.W. Hulme has been crafting the finest leather goods for more than a century. Noticeably understated, heirloom quality, classic style. With a nod to the past, our products are made for the future.
J.W. Hulme's exclusive, premium leathers are an experience all their own. Each lot of full-grain hides is delivered semi-naked, so that natural variations, such as small scars, creases, and striations are more pronounced than in more processed leathers. These naturally-occurring marks are features, not flaws. Each leather piece is expertly crafted by a skilled artisan who has an uncompromising eye for detail. This care, along with your regular use, will allow your leather bag or accessory to age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.
For more than a century, J.W. Hulme has been committed to bringing you leather goods that honor our past and are designed for the future.
Package Dimensions: 22.2 x 14.3 x 6.6 inches