- BORA AR 49 BACKPACK - Designed for 2-3 day trips, the Bora AR 49 backpack leverages hybrid materials and advanced hipbelt technology.
- ALL ROUND - High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- BORA - Multi-day trekking products that are durable and functional in mountain environments.
- HIKING & TREKKING - For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
- MULTI-DAY PACKS - Optimized for load stability, energy efficient carry and function with an emphasis on durability.
Details: Arc'teryx has the perfect pack in store for your next 2-3 day trip. Women's pack. Weatherproof construction makes this durable pack ready for any situation. Top-loading design with removable, expanding top lid. Side-access zips. Spacious main compartment is compatible with most hydration bladders. Kangaroo pocket for storing extra gear. Side pockets for water bottles, trekking poles or smaller items. Thermo-molded Tegris® frame sheet and aluminum stays. Mesh pockets at hip belt. Hybrid materials mapping uses weatherproof AC² fabric in areas of high exposure to rain or snow. RotoGlide™ hipbelt reduces chafing by adjusting to changes in back length. Adjustable shoulder straps and sternum belt. Vented back panel for comfort and breathability. Two ice axe loops. Material:• N420p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave• N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight• N630p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave Imported. Measurements: Bottom Width: 21 in Depth: 6 1⁄2 in Height: 20 1⁄4 in Strap Length: 44 in Strap Drop: 23 in Weight: 4 lbs 15 oz Product measurements were taken using size Tall. Please note that measurements may vary by size. This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Package Dimensions: 28.4 x 28.0 x 6.7 inches