- 21-jewels automatic movement
- Functions without a battery; winds automatically with the movement of your arms
- One way rotating elapsed timing bezel; screw-down crown and case-back; strong Hardlex crystal
- Stainless-steel case; orange dial; day-and-date functions
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
The 21-jewel, automatic Seiko Men's "Orange Monster" Automatic Dive Watch winds itself with the motion of your wrist, so you'll never need to change the battery. It has a stainless steel case and features an orange dial with three-hand function, easy-to-read bar markers, and an English/Spanish day/date window at the three o'clock position. Additional features include a screw-down case and crown, a scratch-resistant Hardlex crystal, and a one-way rotating bezel that keeps track of elapsed time. With its Lumibrite hands, markers, and bezel, this watch is easy to read in both light and dark conditions. The watch secures to a durable, stainless-steel bracelet band. Designed for diving, this watch is water-tested to 200 meters. It meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.
This is an automatic mechanical watch. Automatic watches do not operate on batteries; instead, they are powered automatically by the movement of the wearer’s arm. If the main spring in your automatic watch is not wound sufficiently, timekeeping may become less accurate. In order to maintain accuracy, wear the watch for 8 hours or more per day, or manually wind the main spring by turning the crown. When not in use, automatic watches may be kept charged with an automatic watch winder – a watch storage unit which may be purchased separately.