- Volcano Black Dial with Index Hour Markers and Date Feature
- Brushed Stainless Steel Case on Black Diver Pro III Rubber Strap, Case Diameter: 44 mm
- Self-winding Automatic Chronometer Movement, COSC Chronometer Certified
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal Glareproofed on Both Sides
- 200 Meters / 660 Feet Water-Resistant
Details: Breitling Chronomat Colt Automatic 44 A1738810/BG81-153S men's watch. Features a brushed stainless steel case and black Diver Pro III rubber strap. Brushed stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel. Black dial with luminescent hands and index hour markers. Date displayed in dial aperture at 3 o'clock. Powered by the Breitling Caliber 17 self-winding automatic COSC Chronometer certified movement which boasts a 38 hour power reserve, beats at 28,800 vph and contains 25 jewels. A scratch resistant sapphire crystal glareproofed on both sides protects the dial. The case is round, 44mm in diameter, weighs 96.50g and is 11.25mm thick. Inlet size: 22mm. Screw down crown and case back. Stainless steel deployment buckle. Water resistant to 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date. Casual watch style. Swiss made.